A meeting of representatives of ACCNI chaired by the President of the Russian Union of Builders V. Yakovlev
On October 29, 2019 representatives of the Association of Organizations of the Construction Complex of the Nuclear Industry (ACCNI) held a meeting chaired by the President of the Builders of Russia Union V. Yakovlev at the Central Office of JSC “Elektrocentromontazh”.
The meeting was actively attended by deputy directors of the Pricing Department of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation S. Golovin and Y. Rodionova, senior officials of ACCNI contracting organizations - Director General S. Malinin, as well as Chairman of the Committee on Entrepreneurship in the Construction Industry of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Basin E., Vice-President of NACEC G. Veretelnikov, Chairman of the trade union of workers in construction and building materials industry B. Soshenko and others.
At the meeting, were discussed and outlined concrete steps to improve the procedure for determining the cost of construction in Russia.
The following issues were discussed:
1. Information on the current state of construction pricing reform in Russia;
2. The transition to the resource method of determining the cost of construction in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1452 of December 23, 2016 "On monitoring the prices of construction resources" (as amended by Government Decision No. 604 of 05/15/2019);
3. Changes made in 2014 and 2017 to the collections of estimated norms and prices for electrical work;
4. Draft Methodology for determining the estimated cost of construction of facilities located outside the territory of the Russian Federation;
5. Information on the implementation of the decision of the minutes of the meeting on the procedure for determining the cost of construction on the example of foreign experience.
As results of the meeting the following solutions were taking:
1. On the procedure for familiarizing the members of the working groups of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation with the draft Methods before submitting them to the Scientific and Expert Council on Pricing in Construction under the Ministry of Construction of Russia.
2. On holding a meeting in the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation on issues of filling and operating the federal state information system of pricing in construction (FSIS PC).
3. On holding meetings in the Ministry of Construction of Russia with representatives of the professional community of ACNI on:
• amendments made in 2014 and 2017 to the collections of estimated norms and prices for electrical work;
• accounting of the comments on the draft Methodology for determining the estimated cost of construction of facilities located outside the territory of the Russian Federation;
• further actions to initiate the application of foreign experience in determining the cost of construction for the conditions of the Russian Federation;
• cost accounting for insurance of construction risks.
The meeting was very productive. Participants noted the need for same procedures in ACCNI due to the possibility of working out pressing issues of pricing. A similar meeting is scheduled for mid-December 2019. Also, meetings of the working group in the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation are scheduled in November, December 2019.